BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

WEEK 5....PHOTO EDITING????

This week, Mdm. Foziah taught us new skill in using the technology...

PHOTO EDITING!!!!!!!!
Honestly, i never edit any photo before because i dont know how to do it...
So, im really eager to learn this skill...
Mdm. Foziah showed us example of photos that had been edited....
All the photos were so great and im really amazed to see them...
There are so many that can be done to make the photo more attractive and beautiful...
We can adjust the color and tone, crop something that we dont want in the photo, we can remove red-eye, resize the photo and the list go on...
Interesting isn't it????
After that, Mdm. Foziah asked us to edit any photo using the adobe photoshop...
At first it was quite difficult for me because I never do it before....
but after a while it was getting better and I started to feel happy and enjoy doing it...
I know that there are still many things that I need to explore and learn in order to master this skill...
I think that all from me for this week...
I want to edit my photo so that I can be much brighter and muscular hahaha...
See u next time..tata