BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

HOOORAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now...

i officially announce that this is my official blog for the subject using and developing resources in the ESL classroom...yeeayyy...
and i would like to thanks the readers that willing to spend their time to read my blog..love all of you...

ok...
as this is my first post..
so i dont really know what to write here...
i just want to let you know that i am not really into this technology stuffs...
i can call myself as "illiterate" in this area...
but i do realise about the needs to master the technology especially as a future teacher that is going to teach the 21st century children...
the children have been exposed to the technology since they born...
so i need to equipe myself with all the skills to teach all these kids...
i also aware that the technology can help the teacher in their teaching...
so for this course, i hope that i can learn many new skills on how to use the technology in order to enhance the teaching and learning session in the classroom....
and hopefully can help me to be a better teacher in the future...
INSYAALLAH......


0 comments: