BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WEEK 3.......

This week mdm. Foziah told us to download Michael Jackson's last song before he died.

She asked us to search for the song and then download it. She also instructed us to document all the steps to download the song using the microsoft word and also microsoft powerpoint. For me, this is not so difficult because I already had an experience to download song before. But, before this I am not really think about all the steps to download the file. After doing this task, I started to realize that this simple activity also required a lot of skills such as searching the song and also selecting the best software to download the song. Even though this activity might look simple, but I have learnt a lot and I had improve my skills on using the computer to download file. I cant wait for the next class to learn new knowledge and improve my skills. Till then, see you..bye

0 comments: